Looking for something specific? Search my blog here...

Getting Married?

I want this summer to be the season of weddings. I'm now offering AMAZING deals on my wedding packages. Shoot me an email at andrea@andrealopezphotography.com or give me a call 509.393.3482

Monday, May 4, 2009

Photography Blog

I decided to make a photography blog, I plan to use this page to post pictures that I've taken for other people. This way I can keep these pictures separate from my personal pictures...still check out my 365 project though.

I hope you'll enjoy the pictures. I also hope that you'll be able to see the amount of work I've put in and am putting in to learn the in's-and-out's of photography. I never knew there was so much to learn, especially now that I'm doing everything in Manual (I choose all the settings.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment