Looking for something specific? Search my blog here...

Getting Married?

I want this summer to be the season of weddings. I'm now offering AMAZING deals on my wedding packages. Shoot me an email at andrea@andrealopezphotography.com or give me a call 509.393.3482

Monday, September 21, 2009

::Rachel's Senior Session:: Quincy senior photographer

I just finished the first part of Rachel's senior pictures and should really be in bed, but I couldn't wait to upload a sneak peak...
Thank you Rachel for asking me take your senior pictures, it was a lot of fun, and you were so easy to work with. You are a beautiful girl!

*remember to click on images for a larger view :)




Can you believe this is only the first part? I still have another memory card to sort through. We're also going to plan another time to take some more since we ran into a little bit of a "technical" problem and couldn't get to her other clothes :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment