Looking for something specific? Search my blog here...

Getting Married?

I want this summer to be the season of weddings. I'm now offering AMAZING deals on my wedding packages. Shoot me an email at andrea@andrealopezphotography.com or give me a call 509.393.3482

Sunday, March 7, 2010

::{I} & {A}:: East Wenatchee child photographer

I'm in love with the stories behind these pictures...



These two are at a love-hate-relationship right now...they are so different, but so much alike! I think that no matter what though, they'll always be eachothers best friend!













2 comments:

Lacie said...

Wow... your photos are amazing! I just came across your blog from the Coffeshop blog, you left a comment and I just clicked on the link! I love looking at different photography blogs...I am not a photographer but love to take pictures of my kids! If you don't mind me asking, what kind of camera do you use? I have a Canon but I always wonder.. Canon or Nikon?
Smiles... Lacie B

Andrea Lopez {PHOTOGRAPHY} said...

Hi Lacie...Thank you. This is so exciting for me to see someone new to my blog! I still dont consider myself a photographer and when someone refers to me as one I still blush ;) I use a Canon. I'm still using my LOVED Xsi, but hope to soon have a 5D Mark II.

I'm going to check out your blog and return the love :)

Smiles
Andrea

Post a Comment