Looking for something specific? Search my blog here...

Getting Married?

I want this summer to be the season of weddings. I'm now offering AMAZING deals on my wedding packages. Shoot me an email at andrea@andrealopezphotography.com or give me a call 509.393.3482

Sunday, April 11, 2010

::2011 Seniors:: Wenatchee Valley photographer

If you're a 2011 Senior now is the time to book your senior pictures.  I have some great products to offer so if you are interested shoot me an EMAIL or give me a jingle.  I have limited spots available this summer so don't wait!

Peace-Love-Hugs!

2 comments:

Mikki said...

Great Pictures!

Anonymous said...

I think all your pictures are awesome, and I can tell you love photography. Keep up the great work :)
Jen C, happiestgirl74@hotmail.com

Post a Comment