Looking for something specific? Search my blog here...

Getting Married?

I want this summer to be the season of weddings. I'm now offering AMAZING deals on my wedding packages. Shoot me an email at andrea@andrealopezphotography.com or give me a call 509.393.3482

Monday, May 31, 2010

::Red Dress and Yellow Shoes::Andrea Lopez {PHOTOGRAPHY}

I had a GREAT time at the Kali Leenstra workshop on Saturday.  We had amazing models to work with too...who would have known they've been married 15 years and have 3 kids.  Kali is an awesome photographer and I'm so glad I went.





As always...

6 comments:

Kali Leenstra said...

Andrea you are awesome. Had tons of fun getting to know you. Glad you came to the WS.

The Vasquez's said...

Love the pictures sis, good job!

The Gimlins said...

Great pics!

Matt said...

Awesome pics. Love the composition of your shots. And the girl in the pics is HOT! :)

Rochelle said...

Oooo...I love the black and white ones! You are so talented! Thanks again for great advice and encouragement!

Jessica Feely Photography said...

Looks like you had a great time! What a fabulous couple that modeled for the workshop :)

Post a Comment