Looking for something specific? Search my blog here...

Getting Married?

I want this summer to be the season of weddings. I'm now offering AMAZING deals on my wedding packages. Shoot me an email at andrea@andrealopezphotography.com or give me a call 509.393.3482

Friday, June 25, 2010

::Breanna Senior 2011:: East Wenatchee Photographer

Meet Breanna.. She's a going to be a Senior at East Wenatchee High School.  She's a great person with a bright future.  She's a member of a scholarship program and already has enough money to pay for at least a year or two of school at a community college.  If I only knew the things now when I were younger...

She's also our go-to babysitter when we need someone to watch Pax for a few hours.  She's great with him, which makes it a little easier for us to go out.

Breanna, I hope you love the pictures!

I couldn't decide which edit I liked better.  The first one is the original and the next two are different editing actions I used.  I loved all of them so I figured I'd save them all :)  I love the subtle changes to her skin tone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment