Looking for something specific? Search my blog here...

Getting Married?

I want this summer to be the season of weddings. I'm now offering AMAZING deals on my wedding packages. Shoot me an email at andrea@andrealopezphotography.com or give me a call 509.393.3482

Thursday, June 24, 2010

::Pretty Girl:: Wenatchee Photographer

aka...Miss Ava.  Isn't she adorable?  I'd like to think so, but I am a little biased since she is my niece.  Her momma and her came over for a short visit on Tuesday so we figured we'd let her go out and play in the middle of a street in the middle of the country :)  Hey, anything for some great light!

Although when Paxton saw these pictures he told me, "mommy, Ava's in the street...she better move or she'll get run over by a car and have to see the doctor."  AWESOME...

Enjoy!



Feel free to leave me some LOVE. It let's me know who's lookin'...


3 comments:

The Gimlins said...

Adorable! I love the one with her squatting in the road - that is so Ava.

Andrea Lopez {PHOTOGRAPHY} said...

I love that one too...as soon as I took it I knew it would be a total Ava pose :)

The Vasquez's said...

I love them thank you!!!

Post a Comment