Looking for something specific? Search my blog here...

Getting Married?

I want this summer to be the season of weddings. I'm now offering AMAZING deals on my wedding packages. Shoot me an email at andrea@andrealopezphotography.com or give me a call 509.393.3482

Friday, July 30, 2010

::Alex Senior 2011:: East Wenatchee Senior Photographer

Meet Alex...he's going to be a senior at East Wenatchee high school. He also drives a pretty sweet car, a car I definitely wished I had in high school. I'll admit, I'm a little jealous.

I met up with Alex last week for his senior session. He did great. He knew exactly what he wanted, where he wanted it, and what he didn't want. Which was AWESOME :) This was my first male senior and I wasn't exactly sure how it would go...but it went swell. At one point I asked him to sit on the ground for a shot and he kindly told me, "yeah, I don't really want to." Fair-enough :)

The spot he took me to was at a house that his grandparents built and if I heard correctly his grandpa even built the bridge that is in one of the pictures. Pretty cool!

Alex, good luck in your senior year. I hope the pictures turned out as you invisioned :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment