Looking for something specific? Search my blog here...

Getting Married?

I want this summer to be the season of weddings. I'm now offering AMAZING deals on my wedding packages. Shoot me an email at andrea@andrealopezphotography.com or give me a call 509.393.3482

Saturday, July 10, 2010

::Allen Family:: Wenatchee Family Photographer::

Meet the Allen Family...they were the lucky winners of my giveaway. It was actually Kelly's comment here on the blog that gave her the winning entry (according to Random.org). They were a great family to work with and the boys were so well behaved.

Kelly and Ray: it was great meeting you. I hope you LOVE your pictures and hopefully this will be the first of many sessions to come :)

1 comments:

Kelly A. said...

Oh wow!! I do love them. The one with just Caleb is great! And the family one on the rock is awesome! Thank you so much Andrea. You really did a great job even if the baby wasn't an easy subject and made you work for the shots!

Post a Comment