Looking for something specific? Search my blog here...

Getting Married?

I want this summer to be the season of weddings. I'm now offering AMAZING deals on my wedding packages. Shoot me an email at andrea@andrealopezphotography.com or give me a call 509.393.3482

Friday, July 23, 2010

::Forever in LOVE::Moses Lake Wedding Photographer::

A few months ago I received an email from this (see below) beautiful brides sister asking if I would be interested in photographing a wedding...I wasn't.  But then I thought about it (A LOT) and decided what-the-heck...I might like it, shoot, I might even be good.  And well, it was another challenge that I was looking forward to.  I was terrified though.  What if I missed all the most important shots, what if I didn't have the right settings on my camera, what if...what if...what if...  Those were all possibilities and I'm so happy to say that I didn't encounter any of them.  I think it actually went really well.  It was hot, but it's the middle of summer.  I'll take the heat over wind any day.

So I'd like to announce that Andrea Lopez {PHOTOGRAPHY} will now offer wedding sessions.  Thank you Lauren and Robby for allowing me to be part of your special-beautiful-day.  Angle thank you for contacting me and making me push myself to say yes. 


 
peace-LOVE-hugs

2 comments:

Jessica Feely Photography said...

Beautiful couple, and beautiful Images :) <3

Tina Ovenell said...

Great work Andrea, these photo look beautiful!

Post a Comment