Looking for something specific? Search my blog here...

Getting Married?

I want this summer to be the season of weddings. I'm now offering AMAZING deals on my wedding packages. Shoot me an email at andrea@andrealopezphotography.com or give me a call 509.393.3482

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

::little {H} take 2:: Wenatchee Family Photographer

I finally met up with the Kelly's for part two of their session. You might remember them from a few months ago, if not check them out HERE. Little Hayden is definitely in the attached-to-mommy stage (or daddy for that matter.) She'd only let go for a minute before she'd realize and start looking for mommy or daddy. She's such a little cutie though...every time she would see someone she would get really happy and say, "hi."

Check out Hayden's eyes, aren't they amazing?  Enjoy


peace-LOVE-hugs!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely beautiful!! :)

Post a Comment