Looking for something specific? Search my blog here...

Getting Married?

I want this summer to be the season of weddings. I'm now offering AMAZING deals on my wedding packages. Shoot me an email at andrea@andrealopezphotography.com or give me a call 509.393.3482

Monday, July 5, 2010

::Two little cuties::Wenatchee Family Photographer

After many attempts I was finally able to meet up with the Ovenell's.  This session has been a work in progress for the last month, but we finally made it happen.  I'm so glad we did.  These two girls were so cute.  Little {J} was so calm and easy going, but little {B} made me work for EVERY picture.  That little one can run...and she figured out all my moves in the first few minutes.  There was no fooling her.  I joked around with Brandon an Tina that I'd be probably be sore the next day, and boy was I.  I was actually sore for the next two days, it sounds pathetic I know.  But I work had during my sessions ;)


Brandon and Tina I hope you LOVE your pictures!



0 comments:

Post a Comment