Looking for something specific? Search my blog here...

Getting Married?

I want this summer to be the season of weddings. I'm now offering AMAZING deals on my wedding packages. Shoot me an email at andrea@andrealopezphotography.com or give me a call 509.393.3482

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

::anticipation::Wenatchee WA Maternity Photographer

I'm in LOVE with everyone of these pictures, actually all the pictures from this session. Maybe it's because I know what they resemble-life, love, and happiness. Or because I had great models...either way I think these two ROCKED their session. Nicole and Justin good luck...I can tell that together you will be great parents . You both seem to be each others perfect half.

peace-LOVE-hugs!

2 comments:

The Gimlins said...

Very cool! Want to do my maternity shoot the next time around? :)

Andrea Lopez {PHOTOGRAPHY} said...

Most definitely:) I can't wait.

Post a Comment