Looking for something specific? Search my blog here...

Getting Married?

I want this summer to be the season of weddings. I'm now offering AMAZING deals on my wedding packages. Shoot me an email at andrea@andrealopezphotography.com or give me a call 509.393.3482

Thursday, September 2, 2010

::Brianna Wenatchee Senior 2011:: Wenatchee Senior Photographer

Last week I met up with this senior and her momma.  We had to brave some usual Wenatchee winds, but we were able to make it work and got some great shots.  Brianna knew exactly where she wanted to take her pictures, which I loved.  We met up at the park in Wenatchee then drove out to the middle of a field where this barrel had been spray-painted with the word LIVE. 

Brianna is an active member in a Gear Up program and is on her way to have her entire first year of tuition paid for.  That's awesome...Brianna good luck in your senior year. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment