Looking for something specific? Search my blog here...

Getting Married?

I want this summer to be the season of weddings. I'm now offering AMAZING deals on my wedding packages. Shoot me an email at andrea@andrealopezphotography.com or give me a call 509.393.3482

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

::destination wedding:: Wenatchee Wedding Photographer

A few weeks back I was a second shooter for a beautiful wedding at Amy's Manor in Pateros, WA. The details were amazing and the weather was perfect.

I was there assisting Jessica Feely who is an awesome wedding photographer. Her work is simply amazing. She is based out of the Seattle area, but does a lot of destination weddings too. I loved watching her work. She has a huge personality and is a brilliant photographer. You'll definitely want to check out her work. You can also find her on Facebook. My main responsibility was details...which was fine with me. I was able to watch Jessica work but also work at my own pace too. I also snagged some great images too. Thank you Jessica for the great experience.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment