Looking for something specific? Search my blog here...

Getting Married?

I want this summer to be the season of weddings. I'm now offering AMAZING deals on my wedding packages. Shoot me an email at andrea@andrealopezphotography.com or give me a call 509.393.3482

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

::Eastmont Senior 2011:: Wenatchee Senior Photographer

Meet Susy...a senior at Eastmont high school.  Susy is a very ambitious girl who has goals and dreams that I admire.  I only met with her for an hour and a half, but in that short time I realized that Susy is going to move on to do amazing things.  She has hopes, dreams, and goals of going on to Eastern Washington University and majoring in Pre-Med.  She then plans to finish Med-School in Guadalajara, Mexico.  WAY cool! This girl also has moves-kickboxing moves!

Susy...I'm so glad we met!  You are a great girl.  Thanks for an awesome session!  Good-Luck!

peace-LOVE-hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment