Looking for something specific? Search my blog here...

Getting Married?

I want this summer to be the season of weddings. I'm now offering AMAZING deals on my wedding packages. Shoot me an email at andrea@andrealopezphotography.com or give me a call 509.393.3482

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

::CUSTOM photography::

Why is CUSTOM photography expensive?
::Custom photography is CUSTOM to you and your family.  I put in a lot of time, thought, and effort to make your session everything you want and more. 

::For every hour that I'm taking your pictures, I'm putting in additional hours uploading the images, transferring the images, saving them, backing them up, editing them, and making them unique to you.

::I also run a legitimate business and with that comes additional fees...Taxes.

::With custom photography you are getting so much more than just a picture, you are getting a family heirloom that will always hold it's value.

Not all photographers are equal either.  Having a nice camera doesn't make you a photographer.  It takes a lot of work, practice, and knowledge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment