Looking for something specific? Search my blog here...

Getting Married?

I want this summer to be the season of weddings. I'm now offering AMAZING deals on my wedding packages. Shoot me an email at andrea@andrealopezphotography.com or give me a call 509.393.3482

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

::cutie family:: Wenatchee Family Photographer

Welcome Fall...this was my first official Fall session of the year and I LOVED it. I LOVE everything about Fall. This family was a lot of fun and sweet little {M} was so adorable. She kept wandering around telling us stories about everything that was going on. She LOVED the trees and playing in the leaves and i LOVED taking her picture. She was such a good girl.
I'm also doing my sessions a little different (if time permits) at the end of the session you'll be able to view your images and choose the ones you want edited :) That way I spend all my time on the images you LOVE, and not the ones you don't. :)


3 comments:

The Gimlins said...

Great shoot! That precious little girl sure looks like a Graff. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! Beautiful shots, Andrea. You totally captured McKinley. Adorable. :)

Andrea Lopez {PHOTOGRAPHY} said...

Thank you to "anonymous" for the complement... :)

Post a Comment