Looking for something specific? Search my blog here...

Getting Married?

I want this summer to be the season of weddings. I'm now offering AMAZING deals on my wedding packages. Shoot me an email at andrea@andrealopezphotography.com or give me a call 509.393.3482

Sunday, November 28, 2010

::{O} Family::Wenatchee WA Photographer

If this family looks familiar it's because they've appeared on the blog before. We met up last July for some family pictures and then again last weekend. I couldn't believe how much the girls had changed since the last time we met up. The littlest one was talking way more and the older one didn't seem quite as shy. Mom and Dad even snuck in for some pictures which the girls liked because that meant extra warmth :) I think anything below 60 degrees is almost too cold for pictures...you try to look warm and act warm but it's impossible to keep your face from turning red and your nose from running.

0 comments:

Post a Comment