Looking for something specific? Search my blog here...

Getting Married?

I want this summer to be the season of weddings. I'm now offering AMAZING deals on my wedding packages. Shoot me an email at andrea@andrealopezphotography.com or give me a call 509.393.3482

Thursday, November 4, 2010

::a WHOLE lot of cuteness:: Wenatchee Family Photographer

One of my favorite families is back and this time they brought some company :) I had a great time chasing these little ones around, but little Hayden still does her best to avoid me...one day she'll LOVE me! I hope you all LOVE your sneak peek as much as I do!

2 comments:

Sarah H. Boyd said...

I love the first two of the little girl and her mommy.Great session!

Cindy said...

Adorable! You do such an amazing job!! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment