Looking for something specific? Search my blog here...

Getting Married?

I want this summer to be the season of weddings. I'm now offering AMAZING deals on my wedding packages. Shoot me an email at andrea@andrealopezphotography.com or give me a call 509.393.3482

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

::winter wonderland::Wenatchee Couple Photographer

When I showed up for this WINTER session and Pauline was dressed in a little black dress I knew it was going to be a great session.  Any couple who is willing to brave the cold is steller in my eyes :) 

Pauline and Jedidiah have been married for two and a half years, but they don't have any actual engagement or wedding pictures so this session was definitely a personal one.  When I asked how they met Jedidiah told me (long story short) a friend tried getting them to meet up, when that didn't work Pauline called Jedidiah, told him she'd be singing at an event and he should come listen, Jedidiah went and listened to Pauline sing and said, "he fell in love."  What a great story.

This session took place at their house out in the middle of an orchard.  It was perfect.

I hope you both LOVE your pictures!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These mean more to us than you can ever know. You are an artist and a photographer that shoots from the heart...that is what puts the sparkle on every shot here. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Andrea! We'll be seeing you again and singing your praises in the meantime. :) Merry Christmas and God Bless You and Your Family... - p & j

Post a Comment