Looking for something specific? Search my blog here...

Getting Married?

I want this summer to be the season of weddings. I'm now offering AMAZING deals on my wedding packages. Shoot me an email at andrea@andrealopezphotography.com or give me a call 509.393.3482

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

::Product Share::Wenatchee WA Photographer

I'm in LOVE with this book...I couldn't stop staring at it yesterday when it arrived in the mail. It's an awesome 10x10 "reception" book. Instead of your guests signing in on the usual boring guest book how about one of these...You'll definitely want this book sitting out on your coffee table.

This book is included in one of my wedding packages. If your interested shoot me an EMAIL or give me a call.  I'd love to meet you for a cup of coffee and show you this beautiful book and discuss your wedding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment