Looking for something specific? Search my blog here...

Getting Married?

I want this summer to be the season of weddings. I'm now offering AMAZING deals on my wedding packages. Shoot me an email at andrea@andrealopezphotography.com or give me a call 509.393.3482

Saturday, January 29, 2011

::thanks for a great 2010::

2010 was my first official year in business, and it couldn't have been better. I met some great new people and hope they will be clients forever :) I feel like I've grown dramatically with my style and I cannot wait to see what will come in 2011. I already have some great-fun-ideas in store, but now I'm just waiting for the weather to cooperate!

I also want to welcome all my new followers...thanks for finding me. And because every post is so much more fun with pictures, here is a small re-cap of what I saw through my lens in 2010.

peace-LOVE-hugs!


0 comments:

Post a Comment